What Lovers Do


Song: What Lovers Do
Artist: Maroon 5 Featuring SZA
By: Purplebora

Hello my dudes it's Purplebora I have noticed that we haven't posted blogs for how many weeks so I decided to make one 'cause i'm bored and I felt like making a blog. Without further i'm going to introduce to you the song What Lovers Do by Maroon 5 featuring SZA. I chose this song 'cause it's catchy and very interesting and mostly compelling. It literally sounds like DNA by BTS if you listen to it more often. Well if you're a fan like me. If you wanna listen here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

THANK YOU!!



Image result for maroon 5 and sza




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moira Dela Torre- Before It Sinks In (Meaning)

Let The Unexpected Be Expected

Urieeya's Diary #1