Let The Unexpected Be Expected


 Made By: Purplebora

"New school year. New Friends. New Life. New Memories. Let the unexpected be expected."

Hello again my readers! In this blog I will be explaining what I have been experiencing as a newcomer for the last elementary school year. This message might help you alter to your new environment.

As I have encountered adjusting to a school with different strategies is quite hard and difficult. You have to revise everything that you have adapted from the last school year. In that case making friends is the easiest way to help you make the changes. My dear friends assisted me to accommodate to my new school. For more infos just visit this website. It will help you learn more.
https://www.greatschools.org/gk/articles/adjusting-to-new-school/

I've also knew the negative sides of being a transferee just don't expect everything to be easy and positive because, Struggles will lead to success. One of these are social difficulties. Peer relationships are important for the confidence and academic success of students at various ages. Another is the School and Child relationships success in school is often built on strong collaboration between the school administration, teachers and parents. Students who periodically or constantly change schools make it challenging for all parties involved to build strong relationships.

As I continue I noticed different positive sides of a new school. Higher academic expectations and achievements is one. I relate to this because I have observed that it has been a long time since I joined the quiz bee yet all these years I can't believe I did. Some are making long lasting friendships, satisfaction with moving to a village or town and many more.

To my last message:

When you start to control what comes out of your mouth you can make a positive change in the environment. You constantly speak about what you like vs. what you don't. You talk about how good things are or how good they can be. You will start to notice the difference in the people around you and also in yourself.

HAVE FUN!!

MAKE SURE TO BE HAPPY UNTIL YOU GRADUATE LIKE ME!!!
Image result for graduate pic

ANNYEONG!!!

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moira Dela Torre- Before It Sinks In (Meaning)

Urieeya's Diary #1