What it feels like to be lied to by Marina Lin (Meaning)



What it feels like to be lied to
By: Gabbi

Hello my bros! I felt like uploading blogso I did.
This song is written by a singer, songwriter and youtuber, Marina Lin.
Image result for marina lin


The song is title “what it feels like to be lied to”, there are lines written in this song that stabbed my heart. Actually, the whole song itself, the words in it is magical and direct to your heart.
These specific lines that Marina Lin wrote, it hurt my heart:
It’s okay that you’re confused
My heart is used to being used
Take my heart and run away
They never ever really stay anyway
-Marina Lin
These are just some of the lyrics of the song. I listen to this song almost everyday if I have time. She has a lot if other songs like “This is what a broken heart feels like”, “what depression feels like” and a lot more. She writes her songs even though she is passing and living through hard times and challenges.
I admire her songs and her personally, I love her songs. She also does covers like “Psycho” by Post Malone and “Dancing On My Own” by Robyn. And a lot more.

That’s all for today. If you want to subscribe to her YT channel, just search Marina Lin. That’s my entry! Bye Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moira Dela Torre- Before It Sinks In (Meaning)

Let The Unexpected Be Expected

Urieeya's Diary #1