Urieeya's Diary #3



Hi dear readers of mine ❤
Today, I'll be introducing another song that I love.

The song is "Lovely" sang by:

Billie Eilish and Khalid
Image result for billie eilish Image result for khalid

These are the exact words that Billie Eilish herself stated about why is the song's title is "Lovely"
Billie Eilish talks about the song "Lovely" with Zane Lowe

 For me the song was quite the feels for me and I was glad I could hear and know a song which relates with me, a song that could connect me to something. You know what I feel, bruh.

My favorite part was when each of them sang:

Oh, I hope someday I make it out of here ~
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years ~
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near ~
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear ~

As for Billie Eilish and Khalid, their songs just give you songs you actually need LIKE SERIOUSLY?
The song has simple words, with a simple melody but with so much emotion and the such. Love their collab very much, their voices just fit each other very well.

THIIS COLLAB IS A GIFT FROM THE HEAVENSSS.

 well all I actually did was fangirl over them anyways thank you for reading.
 Appreciate it
Winking Face on Apple iOS 12.1






- urieeya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moira Dela Torre- Before It Sinks In (Meaning)

Let The Unexpected Be Expected

Urieeya's Diary #1