Show the world who you really are





Show the world who you really are
By: Gabbi

All of us have our own true selves.
 “I want to show my true self, not how I want to be seen by others.” This is a quote said by a singer, G-dragon. https://www.azquotes.com/author/49118-G_Dragon in this site, you can see a lot of inspirational quotes said by him.

Anyways, today we are going to talk about the meaning of a song that became the main song in the movie The Greatest Showman “THIS IS ME”. It was written by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul. But, it was sang by Keala Settle and The Greatest Showman stars.

Like the title of the song “THIS IS ME” learn how to show yourself to the people around you. Express, have confidence in showing who you really are.

We as humans, we need to have a companion. Like they say, “No man is an island”. This specifically means that all of deserve and need the comfort, love and care of a friend.

I transferred to another school, I was truly a quiet and observant being. I was and still am an introvert. But, when I arrived in my new school, I was culture shocked! I was comfortable in my new environment.  If I’m being honest my new classmates were roudy. As they say “If you can’t beat them, then join them”. So I basically ended up being noisy too.

As time went by, I learned to open up and show my true self. AND I hope you could do the same thing.

My graduation is around the corner.
Related image  I finally reached a step on the ladder of my journey. We all have sacrificed a lot of things, sleepless nights, studying a lot of things and misunderstandings. I’m sure somebody in this crowd wants the end of waking up early in the morning.

To all my friends and fellow graduates:
We all are taking the next step in our lives, I feel happy for you but also feel sad for myself. 
Tomorrow, I will wake up knowing that I am not part of your present but only your past
I know that all of our memories and laughter cannot be replaced by others. 
I may forget all of them but they will remain in a small drawer in my heart and my soul.  
わたしは、あなたを愛しています. เพื่อน ๆ ฉันรักพวกคุณนะ. 그때까지 작별 인사.
 
Until then my loves, goodbye!
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moira Dela Torre- Before It Sinks In (Meaning)

Let The Unexpected Be Expected

Urieeya's Diary #1