Urieeya's Diary #1

Hi! 
Basically this post is all about me talking or sharing things...
Nothing special has been really going on with me these past days. Well, as an ARMY (a fandom of a kpop group)I will proudly say this, not to brag or anything but I'll be going to the movies tomorrow to watch a BTS Movie with Ms. Purple Bora but sadly Gabbi isn't able to attend it. HA.

SO for now I'll be telling my thoughts on a song.

The song I'll be talking about is:

"𝑀𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓅"
Produced By: Jungkook (BTS), Hiss Noise, RM (BTS), DJ Swivel, Candace Nicole Sosa, Adora, J-Hope (BTS) & Suga (BTS)
Sang by: BTS ë°Šíƒ„ě†Œë…„ë‹¨

As an ARMY the song really means a lot. I don't really expect everyone to listen to it but I want to share my thoughts and the things I have felt while listening to this song.

I don't know but I felt as if they are telling me 'You can do it' or 'Don't worry, you'll be fine'. This song especially made me cry. I can't verbally say how good this song is but this song of theirs gave me a lot of hope.

For what I have understood. BTS wants to give you the happiness that we all deserve whenever we are sad, struggling or in pain. Well, it really did. 

The part when they said:


"I always want to be the best
So I was impatient and always restless
Comparing myself with others became my daily life
My greed that was my weapon suffocated me and also became a leash
But looking back on it now, truthfully
I feel like it’s not true that I wanted to be the best
I wanted to become your comfort and move your heart
I want to take away your sadness, and pain"

It really touched me. I myself have always compared myself to others. I sometimes feel very pressured because of life. Before I mostly  have been crying to sleep covered under thick blanket with my mother sleeping on the bed beside mine making sure she wouldn't hear me crying.
Their songs have greatly helped me sleep. Especially that the meaning or the lyrics really touched my heart.


So, I guess that'd be the end. If possible I want to share you what will happen tomorrow while watching the movie with my dear friend, Purple Bora.

Thank you











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moira Dela Torre- Before It Sinks In (Meaning)

Let The Unexpected Be Expected